Fireking Turtle Four Drawer Vertical File Cabinet - 4R1822-C
Meet the Turtle, the tough little 22” file from FireKing. It's the same fireproof file cabinet businesses all over the world depend on: in a spacesaving 22” size just right for your home, personal office, or small business.
Turtles carry the Underwriters' Laboratories Class 350 one-hour “Record Protection Equipment Classified as to Fire and Impact Resistance” label.
Use your Turtle to safeguard: Tax Records, Insurance Records, Contracts, Deeds, Personal Items (manuscripts, journals, etc.), Accounts Payable/Receivable and any irreplaceable records or documents.
For safeguarding your valuable records and documents, no other 22” file gives you as much peace of mind as the Turtle's hard-shell protection.
FireKing 4R1822-C - 22" Deep Four Drawer Turtle Vertical Legal Or Letter Filing Cabinet
The compact 22" size of our Turtle files will give you a lifetime of records protection. Turtle files are the perfect fit for small or home office. Turtle files offer UL 1-hour fire protection with impact, and their small size makes them easily affordable. Both letter and legal-sized documents can be filed in a Turtle. A 4-pin key lock is standard. Files available in parchment color only.
- Fireproof Insulation - 100% gypsum, reinforced by a 1” by 2” lattice made of 14-gauge galvanized welded steel wire, providing complete peace of mind from fire, impact, or explosion.
- Field Replaceable Steel Panels - Easily be replaced in the event that any panel is damaged.
- Finish - Environmentally-friendly electrostatic powder coating applied to all sides, including bottom. The parchment color finish is scratch-resistant, providing a lifetime quality appearance.
- Drawer Bodies - Built with high sides for use with hanging folders – no additional frames are needed.
- Drawer Suspensions - Maintenance free.
- Drawer Locks - 4-pin key locks.
- Drawer Pulls - Recessed for best space utilization.
- Insulation Between All Drawers - Makes each drawer a separate insulated container.
- Water Resistance - Files are designed to prevent water damage resulting from sprinklers and fire hoses.
- Two Position Drawer Catch - Allows access to certain drawers while others remain locked.
- Drawer Heads - Formed of welded steel and filled with fireproof insulation, and are field replaceable.
- Underwriters Laboratories® (UL®) Fire and Impact Rating - These models carry the 1-Hour Class 350 Fire with Impact UL label. Tests include 1 hour exterior fire exposure at 1700°F, a 2000°F explosion test, and a 30 foot drop to test impact integrity.
- Casters available.
- Multiple Files can be keyed alike.
This item is certified by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL®) for the following:
UL Class 350 1-hour fire protection rated file
Will retain fireproof rating after falls up to 30 ft
Will not explode at temperatures up to 2000°
Water resistant file (from sprinkler systems and fire hoses
Paul M. published 04/12/2017 following an order made on 03/18/2017
As advertised and meeting intended need.
Rosemary G. published 12/07/2016 following an order made on 11/12/2016
Matthew R. published 02/19/2016 following an order made on 02/11/2016
Just what our business needed to keep certain information safe from fire.