Fireking - 2-2125-C - Two Drawer 25" Deep Vertical Legal Size File Cabinet
27 3/4" Height - 20 13/16" Width - 25 1/16" Depth
10 3/8" Height - 15 1/4" Width - 19 11/16" Depth
Explosion Rated, High Security Key Lock, Impact Resistant, One Hour Fire Rating, Water Resistant
FireKing 21825-C - 25" Deep Two Drawer Vertical Letter Filing Cabinet
FireKing 25 files provide your important records with the protection they need while economizing your space and budget. They give you all the benefits of our larger-sized FireKing files in a competitively priced, 25" size. FireKing 25 files are equipped with a UL-listed high-security Medeco key lock.
An upcharge may apply to custom finish orders. These files carry the UL 1 Hour fire and impact rating.
- 25 Inch Depth
- UL 1-Hour Fire & Impact Rated
- Medeco High Security Key Lock
- Chrome Handles (standard)
- Fireproof Insulation - 100% gypsum, reinforced by a 1” by 2” lattice made of 14-gauge galvanized welded steel wire, providing complete peace of mind from fire, impact, or explosion.
- Field Replaceable Steel Panels - Easily be replaced in the event that any panel is damaged.
- Finish - Environmentally-friendly electrostatic powder coating applied to all sides, including bottom. The parchment color finish is scratch-resistant, providing a lifetime quality appearance.
- Drawer Bodies - Built with high sides for use with hanging folders – no additional frames are needed.
- Drawer Suspensions - Maintenance free.
- Drawer Locks - UL listed Medeco high security key locks
- Drawer Pulls - Surface mounted to allow for extra insulation inside the drawer heads.
- Insulation Between All Drawers - Makes each drawer a separate insulated container.
- Water Resistance - Files are designed to prevent water damage resulting from sprinklers and fire hoses.
- Two Position Drawer Catch - Allows access to certain drawers while others remain locked.
- Drawer Heads - Formed of welded steel and filled with fireproof insulation, and are field replaceable.
- Underwriters Laboratories® (UL®) Fire and Impact Rating - These models carry the 1-Hour Class 350 Fire with Impact UL label. Tests include 1 hour exterior fire exposure at 1700°F, a 2000°F explosion test, and a 30 foot drop to test impact integrity.
- Casters available.
- Multiple Files can be keyed alike.
Additional Product Information:
Shipping Weight: 326 lbs.
This item is certified by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL®) for the following:
UL Class 350 1-hour fire protection rated file
Will retain fireproof rating after falls up to 30 ft
Will not explode at temperatures up to 2000°
Water resistant file (from sprinkler systems and fire hoses
High security key lock prevents unauthorized access
Free Delivery - Includes delivery to business addresses with a loading dock.
Curbside Delivery - Must be selected for business deliveries without a loading dock or the ability to unload cabinet from truck (ex. forklift).
Residential Delivery - Must be selected for residential deliveries.
Inside Business Delivery - Includes inside delivery to ground floor business address or where elevator is accessible, this delivery includes up to three steps, setup and removal of cartons.
Inside Residential Delivery - Includes inside delivery to ground floor residential address or where elevator is accessible, this delivery includes up to three steps, setup and removal of cartons. Must be selected if shipping to a residential address or additional delivery time and costs will be applicable.